The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed is:
Hayley Scargill, Principal
Victoria Primary Academy
NN8 4NT (for Sat Nav purposes use NN8 4NS)
HAT Primary Admission Policy - Northamptonshire County Council is the Admissions authority and the determined admission arrangements for the school in relation to each relevant age group at the school, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process can be found here:
For further information about applying for a school place please click here.
Information about the school curriculum can be found by following our main menu link Parents > The Curriculum. Click here.
If your have any questions or concerns about Special Educational Needs (SEND) at Victoria Primary Academy please contact Mr I Pearson SENCO at email@example.com
The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs(6)) can be found in the HAT SEND policy
SEND Director Susan Fitzgerald contact via the Assistant to the Board firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating learners without limits
- To have an academy where children, parents and teachers work confidently together, as active and informed partners in learning and teaching, where lines of communication are always open and used
- To create a safe, efficient and secure environment where effective teaching and learning can take place
- To provide an abundance of such experience and activities that will enable all children to develop their learning to the full intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically and spiritually
- To enable all children to have equal access to the curriculum and to work in ways that are appropriate to their individual needs
- To ensure the curriculum is consciously related to the everyday life and experiences of the children wherever possible
- To encourage children and staff to appreciate the value and diversity of cultural backgrounds in society and to respect their traditions
- To liaise with groups within the community and take part in community activities whenever possible.
Our Academy rainbow of values are:
Our Academy values have been written by our students and are for everyone who shares our Academy:
- Respect each other and work as a team
- Look after the academy environment
- Help each other, try your best - never give up
- Listen to everyone, we use kind words
- Stay safe, be calm
- Make the right choices, be positive
You can find all of our policies here. If you require any hard copies of the information within this website please contact us 01933 223323.